NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO PAY AN INSTALMENT. This payment is an instalment which can contribute toward the balance for enrolment or toward the remaining balance for the Personal Training Diploma
ADDITIONAL INSTALMENTS CAN BE MADE BY CHOOSING THE NUMBER OF £125 INSTALMENTS IN YOUR BASKET.
Instalment for Personal Training Diploma
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- Unit 1: Anatomy and physiology for exercise.
- Unit 2: Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity.
- Unit 3: Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment.
- Unit 4: Principles of exercise, fitness and health.
- Unit 5: Planning gym-based exercise.
- Unit 6: Instructing gym-based exercise.
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Unit 7: Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health.
- Unit 8: Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme.
- Unit 9: Programming personal training with clients.
- Unit 10: Delivering personal training sessions
- This qualification is assessed by:
- Multiple-choice exam.
- Portfolio of evidence.
- Practical demonstration/assignment.
- Guided Learner Hours: 346